Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Waiting

It is official-we will not get our new placement until next month or so (nothing is ever set in stone with the Peace Corps).  Our placement officer can't verify how long our wait is, where we will be placed, or if we will get Central/South America like we want.

We are playing the waiting game.  I am so tired of this game.  I want something for sure for our future.  We have played this game since getting married.  I am scared of all this unknown.  And I know God has his perfect timing.  But  I still struggle with waiting for that timing.

God showed me his handiwork today.  The Hubs and I decided to put me on his insurance from work since I don't have a job or insurance after this month.  They needed some info from my former work, however, the school's office is closed till school starts again.  But I emailed who I needed to anyways.  Well....the person is getting the info to me tomorrow!  Hopefully won't be any lapse in my health insurance now!

Please continue to pray.  There are over 100 people needing to be re-placed with the Peace Corps and none of us will leave before April of next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment