Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Encouraging yet Confusing

God is showing His mighty hand today in many ways for the Hubs and I.  Not long after the whole having the opportunity to get me insurance faster, we have a place to live!

The Hubs and I notified our leasing office that we will not be renewing our lease a couple weeks ago.  However, after the news we received today about not leaving till after April, we decided we wanted to see if we could renew the lease after all.  I walked in to the leasing office to ask if we could renew the lease after all.  The manager said we had perfect timing.  They had just offered our apartment to a woman TODAY and she TURNED IT DOWN!  

I know God has His timing and it is perfect.  I have seen that a few times regarding our journey with the Peace Corps; UPS delivering our placement packet the day I cried to God about it not being there already, my school's office worker responding even when office is closed about insurance, and lady turning down offer to move into our apartment; yet, I struggle with seeing what God wants for us regarding the Peace Corps.  

Don't get me wrong, it is encouraging to see God care for the Hubs and I the way He has but it is still confusing.  Is He showing us that He wants us in the Peace Corps or at home?  Is He just showing me the lowly, undeserving human, that He loves me and will care for what is important to me?  

Today's events has made my faith in Him stronger, however, I still don't know His will for our lives.  I will thank Him for the home and insurance and will try to remember them always.  

No comments:

Post a Comment