Monday, January 16, 2012

Hitting

We have 4 weeks and some change before the Hubs and I make the BIG move.

We are finishing up our last few weeks of work.  Saying goodbyes and enjoying time with friends and family.  We spent a week in Disney World with the Hubs family and enjoyed the last time (for awhile) with his whole family.  We spent the afternoon battling my family in Just Dance 2 and Sequence. We are really soaking up this time with friends and family.

It is really hitting me that we are moving.  But I am getting extremely excited, nervous, stressed, scared, ready for Costa Rica.

 I can't wait to see what this chapter in our live will bring.  God is really preparing me for this move.  HE knew I needed the extra time.  HE knew what I could or could not handle.    HE has truly blessed me.  HE has given the woman who HATES unknown and change PEACE.  I cannot explain how calm I am (most of the time).

Please continue to pray for us as we prepare for this transition.  I cannot wait to share our journey with you.

1 comment:

  1. Erin - I can assure you that all of us on the PCCR staff are also as excited, nervous, stressed, scared, ready for your arrival as you are! We look forward to welcoming you both to "pura vida" land. Look forward to meeting you. Steve Dorsey (your neighborhood Country Director)

    ReplyDelete