Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Exciting

I have written a few blog posts this week that express my fear and worries.  This post is going to be dedicated to what I am excited about.

I am excited to move to Costa Rica and work for the Peace Corps because I will...
Learn a new language
Live in another country
Build a stronger relationship with the Hubs
Learn how strong I am (with the Lord's help)
Gain experience to further my career in education
Meet new people
Experience a new culture
Travel to places I never thought possible
Have great stories
Rely on God's promises and strength

So there we have it, a small list of what I am excited about.  I plan on adding to this list.  Thank you for all the support!


1 comment:

  1. I stumbled upon this a few weeks ago and just spent half an hour trying to find the blog again. I am so excited for the both of you two and the wonderful adventures that you will experience. I can relate with you about moving to a place where you don't know anyone, where the language is foreign, and life gets pulled out of schedule. However scary or challenging these things will be, it comforts me to know that you two have the strength and faith to put your trust in the Lord. Keep looking at this situation with a happy and content heart, and you will be successful and anything you desire to accomplish! Animo, Mitchell Family! Que Dios los bendiga en gran manera!

    ReplyDelete