Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Modifying

So after spending hours looking at past and current Peace Corps blogs about Costa Rica and TEFL, I have decided to modify the purpose of this blog.  This blog will still be to update family and friends of the Hub's and mine adventures while serving in the Peace Corps in Costa Rica but it was also have informative insight for future Peace Corps volunteers.

I wanted to know things such as what to pack, what to expect living with a host family, a lesson plan taught at a school or adult English class, etc.  So there will be blogs dedicated to things like that for people looking for that info as well as posts telling about our adventures.

We are less than two weeks away from departing a home I will miss and landing in a land of adventure and growth.

**Reader's challenge: Comment about a time that you were scared, sad, and excited to do something in your life.**

1 comment:

  1. I remember when I was leaving to go to Vienna, I was scared, I'd never been away for that long, the best experience of my life ever was Vienna, I learned, grew, and made great lasting friendships. I don't regret it one bit, just as I'm sure you all won't regret your Peace Corp adventure. I know my parents are planning a visit already!

    ReplyDelete